This is one of my favourite designs for summer..orange and green are total summer colours !
- I’ve used a mat orange as the base.
- Then I’ve used a flat brush to paint half of my nail with a bright light green.
- As I ran out of my black nail paint, I’ve used a deep purple instead, to draw a straight line, at the junction of the orange and green shades.
- I took my tiniest dotting tool to make a few dots upon the orange shade and the other fingers.
- After the green colour dries completely, I’ve drawn a few triangles using yellow to increasing the detailing and ended by drawing a thin yellow strip beneath the triangles.
- I’ve used a transparent top coat to finish off my design.
💻 Check out my video Tutorial of this Nail Art on : https://www.instagram.com/p/BGzOadKOcjR/