One of the coolest designs till date, Converse Nails are totally love 💜 It is very easy to do , just a few quick steps and gorgeousness !
- Put a base colour, preferably something dark, like those you see in converse shoes. I’ve used black, yellow, purple, red and green. You can colour all your nails with one single colour.
- Paint the tips of all your nails white and put a strip of the respective base colour over the white.
- Over the base colour , first put 6 silver/golden dots over which put the white dots.
- Connect the first 2 and the last 2 dots horizontally and then draw an ‘X’between the 1st and 2nd set of dots as well as the 2nd and 3rd set of dots respectively.
- Finish off with a top coat to protect your colour !
Few tips and tricks :
💕 Using a dotting tool is a MUST for the dots.
💕 For drawing the thin strips of show laces and the colour band, use a super fine brush.
My Video Tutorial : https://www.instagram.com/p/BHAekStOcrX/